Here at Roland and Tollett Dental Practice we have been established for over 40 years in the heart of St John's Wood. We are committed to providing an excellent standard of dentistry together with exceptional patient care. We take pride in the fact that our patients trust and recommend us with many of them being members of our dental family for many years. Our objective is to create a personal, professional relationship with each patient for the provision of lifelong treatment - and we firmly believe that this is the foundation of our success.
Simon Roland and Glenn Tollett, with over 75 years of combined experience, are expertly placed in treating major dental issues such as full mouth reconstruction , breakdown of existing restorative work, advanced dental disease and serious trauma. We have the back up of multidisciplinary experts to ensure the most effective and aesthetic solutions.
We invite you to join us. Please contact our friendly reception team directly by telephone or use the website contact form if you prefer.
Why Choose Us?
- A welcoming, caring, friendly and professional environment
- We will always listen and respond to your patient concerns
- Cost of any proposed treatment will be given in advance of you starting any treatment
- Our dentistry will always be performed to the very best standard at all times with the best researched systems in dentistry.
- We will always listen and respect our patients feedback of our services
Disabled access, accessibility
Access to our practice is via a flight of stairs. For patients with limited mobility we can of course recommend another local practice with suitable access.